Even before Covid-19 was declared a pandemic earlier this year, ServiceMaster Manchester were readily preparing for what was about to come. As a result of this preparation, we were well positioned to assist our clients in a variety of ways in providing a safe working environment.
As a result we have kept our clients and staff safe across Greater Manchester, from key working locations, such as schools, healthcare settings, housing providers and emergency services, to sites recently returning to the workplace, fully operational and offering a variety of solutions to protect against the threat posed by Covid-19.
From Bolton to Macclesfield, Tameside to Salford, Manchester City Centre and everywhere in between ServiceMaster Manchester has the solutions to help you:
- Back to work deep cleans where premises have remained closed for prolonged periods of time or temporarily as a result of a confirmed case of Covid-19
- Use of virucidal cleaning products certified to be effective against Covid-19
- Fogging services to eradicate airborne and surface based viruses, bacteria and micro-organisms - see video above
- High touchpoint sanitising, reducing the risk of contamination
- Supply of equipment and consumables PPE - hand sanitiser and dispensing stations, antibacterial wipes, disposable gloves, face masks and shields
Whatever the "new normal" is, you can be assured that ServiceMaster Manchester have the solution and flexibility to keep your premises clean and above all safe.